ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
PowHER Moves Women’s Conference designed to inspire women to curate their best career life. PowHER Moves is a one-day, interactive summit where each year, we convene a collective of career-minded women with a mission to provide support to women looking for next-level career strategies to supercharge their careers. The conference is focused on advancing equality in the workplace for women of color through activating solutions for change, support and creating better partnership.
Industry leaders, coaches, and experts equip attendees with the tools to navigate their career journey. Panelists and speakers share their career secrets, dissect the unspoken and unwritten rules of business, and most importantly, share strategies on how to thrive—not just survive—in corporate America.
Check out some highlights from last years event.
- Registration, Networking & She-Suite Access
- PowHERrside Chat: Influential Women In Business
- Lessons in Leadership Session
- Lunch & She-Suite Access
- Lessons in Influence Session
- PowHERside Chat: Keynote to be announced
- Money Moves: Pathway to Financial PowHER Session
- Wellness vs. Everybody: Selfcare & Survival
1011 S Akard St, Dallas, TX, 75215, US
Lorenzo Hotel is a masterfully unique 237 room art-centric boutique hotel & event venue. Over 600 original works of art will ignite your imagination and suspend your disbelief. Lorenzo Hotel is located in the vibrant Convention Center District of downtown Dallas. The conference takes place on top of the magnificent 12th Floor, this level is highlighted by floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views overlooking the skyline of Downtown Dallas.
Conference Attendees receive: Access to a full day of programming: panels, and all keynotes, lunch, conference bags, and “powHERful” resources in the She- Suite.
Dallas is home to Southwest & American Airlines and they offer the best rates. The closest airport to the hotel is Dallas Love Field (DAL) however, Dallas International Airport (DFW) is only short distance further.
No, Terms & Conditions at check out state that all tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- ID and ticket must be present for admittance into conference
- No re-entry day of the conference so prepare to be there all day
- Free parking is located onsite directly in front of the hotel.